Schedule Your Service
Local, Experienced Plumber for The Millstadt, Illinois Area
- Camera Inspections for Sewer Lines
- Water Jetting
- Water Heaters
- Outside Hose Bibbs
- Water Softeners
- Garbage Disposal
- Sump Pumps and Sewage Ejectors
- Gas Lines
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer & Water Lines
- Bathroom & Kitchen Remodels
Your Local Plumber in Millstadt, Illinois
It isn’t uncommon for plumbing companies to try and overprice their work by charging their services by the hour, then taking their sweet time to complete the project, racking up the bill in the process. At Culler Plumbing Services, that isn’t our style. It is our policy to charge by the job and not the hour in order to avoid just that – overcharging customers. We believe in honest work and affordable pricing, which is what led us to be the superior plumbing service for those in the Millstadt, Illinois area. Our team of experienced plumbers utilize modern equipment, advanced technology, and a commitment to our clients in order to deliver quality work.
With over 25 years of plumbing experience, our team of professional plumbers have the knowledge, equipment, and skill to take care of your plumbing issues in Millstadt, Illinois.
Culler Plumbing Services Can Help Homeowners Understand Their Plumbing System
Culler Plumbing Services believes that our extensive understanding of plumbing systems should be shared to homeowners in order to better care for their plumbing and septic systems, which can improve their health and help homeowners prevent potential costly damages. Read below to learn what every homeowner should know about their plumbing system.
- How to properly read your water bill and water meter and what it means and how it affects your plumbing system.
- How to plunge your toilet and fix drain clogs.
- How to properly shut the water off at your faucets and at your home’s main water supply.
- How to properly shut off the gas, at independent appliances and at your main home’s gas line.
- How to change your home’s water temperature.
- Know where your sump pump is located.
- Contact information to your local plumber in the case of an emergency and the number to your water company, city sewer company, and gas company.
If you aren’t sure how to accurately perform any of these things, don’t fret. Just contact your trusted plumbers at Culler Plumbing Services. In addition to our routine plumbing repairs and emergency services, we also offer inspections and maintenance. Don’t wait until something is broke, take a proactive approach and contact our plumbers to help prevent future damage from occurring to your plumbing system!
Tips To Help You Avoid Plumbing Scams
The truth is, aside from actual plumbers, most homeowners don’t have the common knowledge of plumbing systems. Although homeowners may not know about their plumbing system, it still plays an important role in their everyday lives. At some point, you will have to call in a professional plumber, whether it’s for routine plumbing inspections or emergency plumbing repairs. Culler Plumbing Services wants you to know what to look for in a plumbing company when you make the decision to hire a local plumber. Read below to learn about tips on how to determine whether you should trust a plumbing company.
- If the deal sounds too good to be trust, it just might be.
- Door-to-door plumbers are most often a scam.
- Always make sure to look at the company’s rating and reviews before making the final hiring decision – Better Business Bureau, Google Business, Social Media Reviews, Angie’s List.
- Make sure to get a second opinion and see how they both matchup!
- Don’t sign anything until you are certain of your decision.
- Have the estimate in writing.
- Don’t make any payment before service.
Signs You Are Not Being Scammed
So, while we have identified good ways for homeowners to identify plumbing scams, let us focus on signs that should make you feel confident that you have found the right plumber for the job.
- The plumber (or plumbing company) has been highly recommended by people you trust.
- They offer free estimates/quotes and give you a quote in writing.
- They aren’t trying to pressure you into signing a contract.
- They have the proper credentials and have extensive experience.
- A plumbing company that is licensed, bonded, and insured.
It is the policy of Culler Plumbing Services to charge by the job and not the hour, which ultimately helps keep our customers protected as well as save them money.
They don’t have to worry about our licensed technicians taking their time in order to increase the price of the bill which some companies do! With over 25 years of experience, you can guarantee that our plumbers can quickly identify the problem and get to work on the resolution. Contact us today to receive a free estimate!
Millstadt, Illinois Plumber Answers FAQs
As your local plumber for the Millstadt, Illinois area, we love that we are the number one resource for homeowners and commercial owners to help them better understand their plumbing systems. Therefore, our plumbing professionals have taken time to answer questions regarding some of the most common plumbing questions that we are asked. Read below to get a better understanding and ultimately help you protect your plumbing system!
Why Does My Kitchen Sink Keep Backing Up?
Kitchen sinks getting backed up is one of the primary concerns for homeowners. The good news is, that this isn’t a sign of drain problems but rather your sink use habits.
The kitchen is where you store all your food and drinks and it isn’t uncommon for these things to find their way down the drain. Even with a garbage disposal, fat, grease, oils, and stringy food should not go down your sink. Make sure that everyone in your household understands this and that they put these items in the trash can.
Furthermore, if you use commercial drain cleaners to fix these clogs, it can cause potential damage to the inside of your pipes and the result is more extensive problems.
However, Culler Plumbing Services provides professional drain cleaning and if you inform your family of what is allowed to go down your sink drain and what isn’t allowed, you can prevent this problem from happening.
Why Do My Walls Vibrate When I shower or Flush The Toilet?
If this happens, contact Culler Plumbing Services immediately. Vibrations, banging noises, or groans when you shower or flush the toilet is a strong sign that you have loose plumbing. While it doesn’t initially start off as a major threat, if it is not addressed, it can cause pipe bursts which result in severe damage to your home.